Enrique Vazquez Vera, M.D.
Dr Vazquez-Vera joined Miami Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2012. He is Board-Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. In 2006 he obtained his medical degree at Universidad Anáhuac in Mexico City and then completed his residency training at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2010.
During his residency training he completed several research projects in the areas of Gestational Diabetes and Thyroid Disorders in pregnancy. He was awarded by the University of Miami the 2010 Helen Lansman Award for most Compassionate physician towards patient care.
He takes pride in practicing a personalized medicine approach. Always creating a unique plan of care to each and every single patient he encounters.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgical System
- Sottopelle Bio-Identical Hormonal Replacement Therapy
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
- Miami OBGYN Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
Areas of interest
- Normal and High Risk Pregnancy
- Recurrent and multiple pregnancy loss
- Metabolic and Nutritional disorders affecting Women’s health
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Comprehensive management of Uterine Fibroids
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Disorders of the Vulva
- Hypoactive Sexual Disorder and decrease libido
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Endometrial Ablation (Novasure)
- Contraception management
- Menopause Medicine and Hormonal Replacement Therapy
Dr. Vazquez-Vera has clinical privileges at Baptist Hospital and at Baptist Medical Arts Surgical Center.
Both him and his wife are originally from Mexico, they have been in Miami since 2006. They have 4 kids: Isabel, Diego, Javier and Fatima. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family and activities such as: Long distance running, Golf, Aikido martial arts and traveling the world learning from other cultures.